26 March 2011

MY FIRST-EVER VIDEOED PRACTICE

After more than a year of never been able to practice (due to lectures, hospital duties, review classes, thesis work, and other "ordeals" of a graduating nursing student), I casually picked up one of my already-dusty Arnis/Kali/Eskrima sticks just this afternoon and made a few beginner's swings, and decided to video it.

I realized--just now--that videos can reveal many gaps (e.g., bad habits) that need to be worked on--especially if one only trains alone most of the time. Like myself.

This first-ever footage of myself doing a spur-of-the-moment "practice" is no exception. It indeed reveals a lot of bad habits.

This is a very short video (and bad-quality, too) for a viewer to make some sound assessment, but please feel free to leave a comment.

2 comments:

Nursing Care Plan said...

very good video , we the nurses we don't have time for these things and thats bad for us ,
Kindly could you add my site to your blogroll , This is my nursing blog http://www.nursing-lectures.com/
could include it as "Nursing care Plans" ?

Thanks a lot

Study in UK said...

You have some interesting thoughts! Perhaps we should contemplate about attempting this myself.